I always knew there was something a little bit different about our cat. And now I know what, as I caught him under the Christmas tree this afternoon, his eyes surging with demonic energy and evil intent. It seems that our cat was the Anti-Christ all along. I’d like to say I’m surprised, but, well… I’m really not.
Dabid’s Recent Posts
- Song Meaning, Song Lyrics and Music Analysis: “Na Na Na” (by My Chemical Romance)
- Editorial: A Eulogy for the Cancelled New 52 DC Comics
- Daily Toy Reviews: Halo Mega Bloks, My Little Pony, and G.I. Joe Renegades!
- Daily Toy Review: GI Joe Lifeline 30th Anniversary 2012 Figure
- Daily Toy Review #7: G.I. Joe Renegades Law & Order 2012 Action Figures
Dabid's Recent Photos
Most-Used TagsAction figure Action Figures Anime Avengers Batman Batwing Bowling Celebration V Clone Wars Comic Book Review Comic Books Comics Covenant DC Comic DC Comics DCnU DC Universe Decepticons Disney Disney Vinylmation Elite Geoff Johns Goo Goo Dolls Green Lantern Hal Jordan HALO Halo 3 Halo Reach Hasbro Hawk & Dove He-Man inuyasha inuyasha kanketsuhen iPhone Justice League LEGO Lyrics Marvel Marvel Comics Marvel Universe Masters of the Universe Classics Matty McFarlane Toys Men of War Microsoft Movie Review Music My Little Pony My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Naruto Naruto Shippuuden New York City Nintendo O.M.A.C. Pepsi Throwback Review Song Lyrics Song Meaning Song Meanings Spartan Spartans Stan Bush Star Wars The New 52 The Walt Disney Company Third Eye Blind Toy Toy Review Transformers Transformers: Dark of the Moon Transformers Prime Video game vintage collection Vinylmation X-Men